Tuesday 15 May 2012

Thing 2 - being nosy!


So for thing two, I've been having a good old snoop around the other blogs that are signed up to CPD23. What has been great to see is that there are people doing this course from all walks of life, different countries, all ranges of experiences, and from all kinds of libraries. It's also reassuring to see that I am not the only nervous blogger!
Another thing I've noticed is that so many of the blogs look very professional and smartly designed....although I've been mucking around with colours and backgrounds, I think I'll need to get to grips with all the tools on here!

3 comments:

  1. You are not the only nervous blogger by any means! Best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of design I love your background and overall look! All part of personal brand I guess?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks searchingtheshelves, you too!
    Katrina - alas this is nothing more than me spending far too much time with the Customise button!I'm loving the Michael Caine pun on yours :) and finding your blog really interesting!

    ReplyDelete