Sunday 8 July 2012

Thing 4 ....  Twitter/ RSS/ Storify


I have used Twitter for a while now. Although I don't tweet as often as I should, I look at it regularly, following various journalists, librarians, and a few institutions and organisations. There are always tweets to interesting articles and news features, and I feel it helps keep me up to date with library updates and news in general. 


RSS - I have now subscribed for a few RSS feeds for various library related sites, and it's good for having this information in one place. Whether I would use it regularly is another question, as I get a lot of library info coming through on Twitter, which I check frequently. 


Storify - This seems a really fun, neat website. Unfortunately, I don't have a story or idea to pitch yet! This is something I want to come back to, and work with in more detail. 






No comments:

Post a Comment