Sunday 8 July 2012

Thing 5  - Reflective Practice


My approach to reflective practice - in all honesty, it's something I haven't put quite as much thought in to as I should. It needs to improve! Having to think carefully about this has led me to the conclusion that I really need to create  more of an online presence for myself. My Twitter account for example, has become a bit of a mish mash of personal ramblings, messages to friends, and the odd library-related tweet! In this respect, I want to give my Twitter account a bit more focus career-wise!
I would like to give this blog a little more care and attention too. I feel it would be a waste to just leave it hovering in cyberspace once I had completed CPD23. It will take some time getting into a routine with it, but I feel it's a good habit to have - it will teach me to continue with self-reflection as I progress in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment